Sunday, April 24, 2011

All Grain Dry Hop #1


First of all, my wife insists that I quit saying "Dry Hop." So as the rule of the universe works, I find myself repeating that small phrase in regular conversation with her present. I don't mean it, my attention deficit is forcing it to be the every third looping thought. Do you have those too? I definitely get them. Sometimes they are harmless thoughts like "Dry-Hop" other times they are " "LIFE IS TOO BIG!" Depends on the day. ANYWAY, I did bottle my first attempt at an all-grain.

























Here is a pic of my empty carboy (sad sight) and these great little plastic coke bottles that I used. The plastic bottles are great for measuring carbonation without having to pop a bottle open. And then when my mind can't take it anymore and I have to open one, I don't waste as much. That's the thought for now .


No comments:

Post a Comment